|MA Program Global Governance & Cultural Diplomacy
|Stránka 1 z 1|
|Autor:||ICDBerlin [ úte 23 črc 2013 09:39 ]|
|Předmět příspěvku:||MA Program Global Governance & Cultural Diplomacy|
The Degree is offered by the University of Siena in partnership with the Academy for Cultural Diplomacy
(Berlin; Start: Fall Semester - Berlin, October 2nd, 2013)
To apply, please click HERE
The Degree is offered by the University of Siena in partnership with the Academy for Cultural Diplomacy.By studying cultural diplomacy in tandem with global governance, students will gain a deep comprehension of this innovative, emerging academic field, which is gradually taking on a greater level of importance and relevance in the contemporary global arena.
The MA in Global Governance and Cultural Diplomacy is a yearlong program spread over three semesters. The first semester is spent in Berlin, at the ICD Center for Cultural Diplomacy Studies. This is followed by a professional development semester, the aim of which is to assist students in their future careers. After the first two semesters, students will continue their studies in the spring at the University of Siena.
Main Benefits of the Program
The main benefits of this MA program are:
• A core curriculum of global governance and Cultural Diplomacy courses, taught from an inter-disciplinary approach encompassing political, economic, social and cultural influences on the two emerging fields.
• Access to an expert faculty with vast experience in international politics, diplomacy and economics, allowing students to acquire the knowledge and skills needed to work in a complex global environment.
• The opportunity to obtain expertise in Cultural Diplomacy and global governance, both rapidly growing and increasingly important fields within the public sector, private sector and civil society.
• An exclusive and specific program that will provide significant advantages to students in the political arena compared to students who obtain a broader MA in International Relations.
• During the “Professional Development” segment of the MA, students will be able to create and implement their own programs of Cultural Diplomacy and global governance, and experience how the knowledge they have gained can be effectively applied in the professional world. This also provides the relevant professional experience and contacts that can assist students in preparing for their future careers.
• Access to all ICD events and programs around the world, providing students with access to prominent experts in the field including various Heads of State, Ministers, and CEOs.
• The high quality of the curriculum and faculty provided by the Centre for Cultural Diplomacy Studies will provide appropriate preparation for students’ evolving careers in academia as well as in the international, public and private sectors.
• All MA students are invited to support and participate in ICD conferences and events throughout the course of their studies. This provides experience and contacts that will prove quite valuable in the professional development of the students.
The Master’s Degree is awarded by the University of Siena, which is recognized as a fully accredited institution of higher education with the right to award university degrees. Credits obtained through our MA program are equivalent to those of courses at universities in all other 30+ signatory countries. Students will earn 60 credits upon completion.
Scholarships, equaling up to 10% deduction of tuition costs are available for students based on educational excellence and/ or financial need. Although each scholarship request will be evaluated on an individual basis, students are expected to have an above-average grade point of 4.5 (of 5.0) in order to qualify for a grant. The Financial Aid application is a two-step process; Students interested in applying for a scholarship are required to submit their initial aid application request as soon as they have formally applied to the program, completed the first step of the application, and have been accepted into the program. Scholarships are then determined for the second and 4th semesters.
Dates & Deadlines
Program Start: October 2nd, 2013
The deadline for late admissions is July 25th, 2013. Students who have submitted their applications in full by July 25th, 2013 will be eligible for an interview. Applicants will be notified of the admission committee's decision within a period of 7 days following the interview.
* Current undergraduate students (who are due to graduate in the summer of 2013) are able to submit an application and participate in the pre-enrollment process, by submitting a confirmation of their current studies and their transcripts.
The required tuition fee for the MA in Global Governanceand Cultural Diplomacy is €9,000 for the full program.
For more information please clickHERE
For further enquiries please contact us at: email@example.com
|Stránka 1 z 1||Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group